Engage Those Learners with Factile Intro

Speaker: Jenni Clark

Join us to learn about an interactive game you may have never heard of called Factile. Most people are familiar with Kahoot, Quizizz, and Quizlet Live, but as fun and engaging as these interactive games are, I'm sure they get a little old after a while. Welcome Factile. In short, it is awesome website that lets you create your own Jeopardy-like games. It is free to use and pretty user-friendly. In addition to playing the game like Jeopardy, students can also access the content like a memory game, flash cards, or a multiple choice game. To change the monotony, definitely check this one out!

Bio: My name is Jenni Clark and I am a school library media coordinator in a small, rural district in North Carolina. Prior to my two years in the library, I was a classroom teacher for 9 years, working with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades. I have always loved incorporating the latest and greatest technology into my classroom and I received a M.Ed in Educational Technology in 2014. In the library, I support both the staff and students in my school through co-teaching and offering new suggestions for technology to enhance classroom lessons.

Skip to toolbar